Harizury, Inc. (hereinafter, “Harizury”) is a corporation that aims to become a bridge for brands with unique craftsmanship, connecting them with the world and the future. We consider the protection of personal information that we will handle is the basis of our business activities as well as our social responsibility. To enable all parties involved with us to use our services in a secure manner, we hereby set forth this Personal Information Protection Policy and ensure the performance hereof.
- We will establish a Management System for the Protection of Personal Information, implement and maintain it on a continuous basis, and strive to regularly improve it.
- We will familiarize our officers and all personnel involved with our services with the established System for the Protection of Personal Information as mentioned above and ensure the compliance thereof across the company.
- We will handle and manage personal information appropriately within the scope of use for which we have obtained your consent. Except where we have obtained consent or where there are any justifiable reasons, such as risk of life or breach of law, we will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party.
- Upon establishment of the Management System for the Protection of Personal Information, we will comply with the laws and regulations, guidelines stipulated by the government, and any other rules concerning the handling of personal information.
- We will always be aware of the risks pertaining to the leakage, loss, or damage of such personal information and make efforts to prevent and rectify such risks.
- Please contact below if you have any complaints, consultation, or inquiries with regard to our handling of personal information as well as the Management System for the Protection of Personal Information.
November 12, 2020
Representative Director Masanori Tsuchiya
Handling of Personal Information
Collection of Personal Information
When we collect your personal information to allow use our services in a smooth manner, we will do so by clearly specifying the purpose of collection thereof and to the extent necessary to achieve the specified purpose.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The purpose of our use of personal information shall be as follows. We do not use any personal information beyond the scope as set forth below.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Delivery of greeting cards, catalogs, and various other notices
- Screening and selection of our personnel
- Responding to inquiries
We do not outsource any services that require handling of personal information.
Provision to Third Parties
- Where your consent has been given;
- Where it is required under laws and regulations;
- Where it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of our company, our customers, or third parties;
- Where there is a particular need for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound development of children; or
- Where it is required to cooperate with governmental authorities, local municipalities, or those who have been entrusted by such organizations in performing work stipulated under laws and regulations, or where disclosure is duly requested by them.
Disclosure, Correction, Deletion
We will promptly respond to your request for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of your personal information, provided that we can confirm that the request has been made by you. Please be advised, however, that once we suspend the use of or delete all or a part of your personal information, we may not, although we wish to do so, be able to provide you the services as requested (please also be advised that we may not be able to suspend the use of or delete the requested information that we possess pursuant to related laws and regulations).
Please contact us at the following email address with regard to personal information that we handle: